If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. Orly’s new Retrowave summer collection is a neon dream. Each of the six vibrant shades come in both normal lacquer and gel.
2. Dark spots? Discoloration? Not if Algenist’s new Blue Algae Vitamin C Dark Spot Correcting Peel has anything to say about it. This peel is packed with Vitamin C from Blue-Green microalgae and Algenist’s patented Alguronic Acid for exfoliation and brighter skin.
3. Get double the excitement with Stila’s Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow! With these specially designed pairs of complementary liquid matte shadow and Stila’s famous Glitter & Glow liquid shadow, you can achieve a whole look with just this one product or use it to spice up a more complicated look. The possibilities are endless.
4. Hello is launching a line of 3 natural deodorants: Fragrance Free with Shea Butter, Fresh Citrus with Shea Butter, and Clean + Fresh with Charcoal! They provide clinically-proven 24-hour odor protection while being aluminum-free, vegan, gluten free, and made with natural fragrance.
5. The bar soap comeback is in full swing! Luxury grooming and body care brand, Fulton & Roark, recently launched their Blue Ridge Bar Soap, an exfoliating triple-milled bar soap with sandalwood, sage, and amber fragrance notes.
6. Dry, dull hair is no match for the new HASK Beauty Hemp Oil & Agave Moisturizing Collection. This line of shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner is formulated with organic hemp seed oil to deliver hydration and improve shine.
7. Karisma Skincare is a new clean, non-toxic luxury skincare brand that focuses on power ingredients for maximized performance. I’m a body care lover, so the launch piquing my interest most is the Sheen Body Oil.
8. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Music and nail polish? I’m in! Artist Baby Yours’ new music video for “Suddenly” features amazing nail looks designed in partnership with nail polish brand Emilie Heathe. Polishes featured in the look: The Basic Bitch, Half & Half, The Perfect Red.